Sunday, August 15, 2010

4000 Hartwood Dr., Fort Worth, 76109, $247,500

A friend sent me a link to this house with the simple words "I want" in the subject line. This midcentury beauty just looks so cool and shady, sprawled out there in Tanglewood's forest. It was built in 1959 and is 1,664 square feet, with three bedrooms and two full baths.
It has beamed ceilings, hardwood floors and that pillowy saltillo tile. If you look closely at the living room pic, on the left you can see a built-in planter, one of those totally charming mid-cen touches that are so often ripped out. I want, too!

1 comment:

Jeff Anderson said...

This was a great house. I love how you do these write ups on MCM homes in FW. Have you looked at 3000 Westridge? Check it out -- great MCM in Ridglea. I'm a realtor with an emphasis in MCM and this one is fantastic!