Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dallas Craigslist Furniture Update

I haven't done one of these in a while and there's tons of cool stuff available:

  • Heywood Wakefield rattan set (pictured above), $225: Very cool! This four-piece set has a sofa, loveseat, and a chair set. Original cushions do need to be reupholstered but rattan is strong and sturdy and in good shape. Popular low style seating..very comfortable. Bottom seat supports are in place and still strong and sturdy.

  • MCM Bedroom set, $800: Set seems overpriced, but has a dresser with double mirror, nightstand and full-size bed (headboard/footboard/metal rails/wooden slats). Appears good condition.

  • MCM Dresser and Chest of Drawers: This is an antique mall thing: a dresser for $195 and a chest of drawers for $150. Kind of Danish Moderny.

  • Fun 50s Lamp: Great base and shade. A steal for $35.

  • Lamp with light in base, $80: I own a lamp very similar to this and I love it!

  • Danish Modern Lane Table, $50: I love this thing. I had Lane tables from this series in my house growing up. I may just buy this myself.
  • No comments: